Shine like the Stars
Hi St Toms Family,
There is no words-y update from any of us this week, just the notices and quick reminder that we love you all and are so glad we get to do life with you! Have an unbelievably good next few days, and we'll see you all on Sunday.
This weeks Message:
Prophecy about our church:
● The Bishop is inviting us all to join New Zealand students on Friday 27 September in a public demonstration to highlight the urgency of climate change and show decision-makers the extent of public support for bold action. In Wellington, the event will involve gathering with the public in Civic Square at 11:20am, walking down Lambton Quay, and arriving at Parliament lawns about 12:30. We'll then have a shared picnic together.Here is a video from Justin telling us more about the strike and why its important: Justin's invitation.
● Come to 311 Mansfield St for Soup and Stories on Tuesday at 6pm. We've got delicious hot soup and fresh bread, and we're exploring the Book of Acts. See you there!
● Old-Spice Men's Prayer Group (affectionately known as Spicey Old Men's group) meets at 7am on Wednesdays for prayer and connection. Come along, you don't have to be old to join in!
● Youth Church is really taking off at the Cathedral every Sunday evening at 6. If you're a youth or a young adult you should come along!
● Richard's Big Bad Bible Study is on every Wednesday at 11am at the chapel.
●THERE WILL BE NO 8:30AM SERVICE ON THE 22ND OF SEPTEMBER